Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP and a frightened dad Henry. The majority of people know me through my Instagram @annephung. I record my personal life: highs, lows, and everything inbetween. In 1990 I moved to America together with my brother and parents as I reached the age of one and half. Without my parents' love of perseverance and sacrifice and sacrifice, I wouldn't share my story. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. In my mind, I knew what the plan was for my future. Go to college and graduate. Get married. Get a home. Create children. My idea of success was to go to university after graduation, and then find an executive job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and start a family. However, life was not so sure. In 2013, I found I disliked my corporate position. While the pay and the status was great, I didn't feel like it fulfilled me. In reality, I thought I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. It was in 2013 that I discovered that my true passion was working out. I also enjoyed getting out and about to help others. On the path towards this new direction in life, I discovered the personal training I needed. The business I started was in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian females. As coach, my mission is to encourage people to live a healthier and happy life by creating sustainable lifestyles that cater to each individual's needs and goals. In addition, I wish for people to feel empowered to achieve their goals and accomplish whatever they want in their life. As my career was taking off, I suffered the greatest loss of my entire life to date- the passing of my mother. After an eight-year struggle with the disease, she is currently resting at Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and will always remember her in my mind and in my heart. It is possible to learn from life, even though we may not be able to recognize it right now. The passing of my mother has altered my life in several ways. I truly believe that her death gave me an opportunity to begin the next chapter. The day she died in the year of Tet/Lunar New Year Day was an opportunity for her to begin a new life. For me, it was my second chance to lead a fulfilled life. The thing I'm feeling now at the age of 30 is an experience of awe and vitality. It's as if I am truly living, and not just existing. In sharing my story, I hope that my story will be a source of inspiration for you. My hope is to help you realize that you're never truly alone. You have the potential to accomplish anything that your heart desires. Because death is all we have in life I wish you a great time in your life and die with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arike Ogunbowale

Erin Burnett measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Yo-Landi Visser and Yvonne Strahovski feet & legs